venerdì 27 giugno 2014

JESTOFUNK - Can We Live



 Here she comes, oh just like an Angel 
 Seems like forever that she's been on my mind 
 But nothing has changed 
She thinks I'm a waste of her time 
 There she goes 
 She don't know what she's missing 
 Can't she see I'll never give up the fight 
I'll do all I can till she understands my desire 
I've been on the outside looking in Let me into your heart, 
oh There's nothing on earth That should keep us apart baby
I can't live without your love and affection
I can't face another night on my own
I'd give up my pride to save me from being alone 'Cause I can't live without your love, your love 
 So I wait, here for an answer 
 And wonder if tomorrow will be like yesterday 
 I'll keep holding on But I can't go on living this way baby
I've been on the outside looking in Bring my tears to an end, 
oh I realize there's no use for me to pretend 
Oh no I can't live without your love and affection 
I can't face another night on my own I'd give up my pride to save me from being alone
'Cause I can't live without your love, 
your love I can't live without your love, your love I'd put my arms around you
I'd find the strength to tell you That I can't live without your love
I can't live without your love and affection 
I can't face another night on my own
I'd give up my pride to save me from being alone 'Cause I can't live without baby
I can't live without your love and affection
I can't face another night on my own
I'd give up my pride to save me from being alone 'Cause I can't live without your love

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento